Sunday, July 17, 2011

A day in the country...

Some days its good to just get out of the house and see some of the "Outdoors."


leaf



So despite the drizzly, rainy weather today, my little sister Jessie, her little pooch Lil and Me accompanied my Dad and Pop out onto a property on the outskirts of town to do some farm work and get out of the house.


jess and lil



I love these opportunities to spend time out in the bush and with my family. I always have my trusty DSLR camera in hand to catch some happy snaps of the good times and the great outdoors!


log



Even Lil enjoyed the time out and about and got her little "paws" in the mud!! Cute!



lils paw



All in all it was a great day out and helps to clear the mind and gives me a chance to breathe in some fresh country air! Gotta love that!!



How was your Sunday??



Ellie............x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo