Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Witchery Trending


I am a sucker for Witchery stuff (even though my current budget doesn't really support my love for their clothes and accessories!!) and I am a subscriber to their regular emails and Facey.

Today I got a hot new email from them showing their latest trend, 'Chambray & White'.

Two words. LOVE IT!

Check out the hot promo for the trend. Feels like Summer!


My picks from the trend by Witchery

 
I love these shorts! How cute would they be with a white tee, some tan flats and red lippy?!
 
$69.95 (not a bad price either)
Could be worn dressed down or up I think!
 
 
 
I love a breezy, casual looking summer dress. This one fits the bill perfectly! I can see myself in this with a large floppy sun-hat, aviator styled sunglasses sipping on a cosmo cocktail! Haha, dreaming!
 
$129.95
 
 
Im loving summer fashion right now? What about you??


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo