Monday, November 14, 2011

Show me your MO!


If you're like me you may have noticed that there are a lot of guys walking around this month with those funny looking moustaches (or "mo's" as I like to call them).

 That's when you know it's "Movember".

Usually I'm not one to like a mo on a guy (I grew up with my dad who has a strict "shave every day" kind of policy and I have never seen him with facial hair before, so it's kind of been instilled in me to think this way too I guess!) but when it comes to Movember I think I am warming up to it.




Even though a lot of my guy friends are starting to resemble Mario and Luigi, or some greasy looking Italian guys that I met at some beach parties in the Greek Islands earlier this year I have to say that I am kind of proud of them.

Movember is such a good cause and even if the guys participating don't really know why they have taken an oath not to shave their faces for the entire month of November and just want to annoy their girlfriends and wives for the month, I am  still throwing out a big "Good on ya!" to all of the guys involved.

In my experience its almost impossible to get any guy to take an interest in their health so the more mo's the merrier I say!

To donate to Movember click here.

Show us your Mo's boys!!! hehe

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo