Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Ten

10 things I want to do before I die. (In no particular order!)

1. Visit the "top 10" best rated beaches in the world!!  I think after visiting Fiji, Boracay Island, Barcelona, the Greek Islands and Sicily I've seen quite a few Ah-mazing beaches but I want to visit the TOP rated beaches everywhere!


2. Finish my Graphic Design degree and eventually open my own design business. (Uni starts back in Feb 2012, here I come!)


3. Make a million dollars somehow.

4. Own and build my own home. (After making a million dollars this shouldn't be that hard right??!)

5. Own a jacuzzi hot tub. After my weekend spent with friends in a gi-NORMOUS 10 seater awesomly hot hot-tub I decided that I want to own my own. If I did this little baby would be used all year round!


6. Finish working on my family tree (and learn more about my extended family.)

7. Visit Africa and the Egyptian pyramids.

8. Win a really big award for something special!

9. Find the love of my life, and me be the love of his life too :)



10. Okay this one sounds silly and pointless but I really want to be able to wear a pair of skin tight tights out with some killer heels and not feel uncomfortable or self conscious! (Hence killing my self at Body Pump class tonight! lol)

I could go on and on and on about what I want to do before I die but we'd be here forever!!
What's on your list to do before you die??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo