Wednesday, February 8, 2012

#febphotoaday challenge - Days 6, 7 & 8!



More pics from Fat Mum Slim's Feb photo-a-day challenge!

Day 6. Dinner
I can take no credit for this yummy dish! It was thoughtfully prepared by my local Thai takeaway restaurant! lol Yummy Beef panang


Day 7. "Button"
This is a pretty bow button from a gorgeous (and my favourite!!) blouse that I bought from Top Shop in London!


 Day 8. "Sun"
This was my wake-up view this morning! Sunlight streaming through my blinds! Good morning world!



You can follow along with Feb photo-a-day on Instagram (Follow me!! I have a new tab on my sidebar, check it out!)

Soooo many people all over the world are following and participating!

Join us!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo