Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hey Hello There Stranger!!!!


Hey hello there strangers!!

Its been a long time no speak, and for that I apologise, I have been out of the country gallivanting around the very gorgeous New Zealand with my equally as gorgeous boyfriend! (Sorry that's a bit too mushy!! LOL)

Well I'm back in town just in time for the CRAZINESS that Christmas time brings both at work and within our social lives. My bank account is looking very very sad but I've had such an amazing holiday I just can't help but want to share some of the beautiful moments with you!

To start.... the whole reason we took the trip to NZ was for Roger's cousins wedding.


* sigh *
Brooke and Felippe were married on the 10/12/2010 at The gorgeous Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Takepo. Just check out the AMAZING view from inside the church above!! So beautiful and just breathtaking like many of the views around NZ.

Roger and I were lucky enough to rent a car and do some driving around the countryside and got to see some truly beautiful places. I think NZ is definitely the most beautiful place I've visited so far!!



Some of the scenery looks so enhanced and fake but it isn't!! Mother nature can only be given the credit for these gorgeous sights!


Roger and I got to do so many cool things over in NZ, waaaay too many pictures to share will you all (I'm talking like 750+ photos taken on my trusty DSL camera!!)


Now back to reality... and back to work! Arghhh!

Not long until Christmas (only 4 more sleeps to be exact!!!) My excitement is building and I'm anxious for another short holiday (I know I'm reaaaaaaally greedy!!!)


I hope you have all been well while I've been away! Maybe you've even been on a holiday, short, long or even just a quick day-dream holiday to your favourite destination!?


Stay tuned for my next post because as I arrived home this week sweetly waiting for me was a gorgeous little swap gift from my swap partner in the Jellywares Christmas washer swap!! I'll share all of my gorgeous treats with you in my next post.


Until then, I'm off to dream about traveling... ahhhh

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous way to spend that rushed time up to christmas, relaxing in NZ! Beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Ellie!!! I'm so glad that you're home!!!

    Great pix, that church is just dream-y..

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to take !
    What a memorable occasion.
    Can't blame you for being greedy for travel - so much to see out there.
    Have a wonderful Christmas dreaming up the next big adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful time you had in such a wonderful place with so much to see and do!

    Wishing you the Merriest Christmas Ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo