Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rest... for 2 weeks


Hey bloggy friends,

Just a quick one today! I've been so massively lazy (or you could call it busy too I guess lol) this past week. I finished my third term of uni on Friday last week so I packed my bags and headed out west to my home town for a 2 week holiday break! Yay!

Technically it isn't a "holiday" since I will be working most of the time (I need the cash, poor student problems! lol) but it's a nice break from the freezing weather down in the Riverina and I get to spend time with my family and bf which is always nice!! The weather here today is divine! So sunny and warm, ahhh I can feel spring calling me!!!

Image source

Not much news from this past weekend, just a lot of kilometres driven and I am feeling a little tired but so happy to be home. There is no place like home!

More blogging soon! x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo