Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A beautiful parcel


This week I received a beautiful parcel from my Aunty Barb. Boy was I surprised when I opened it!

You see, my Aunt has been working on a new label called "Living Tiny" for quite some time now and last week she emailed me to let me know that she'd be sending me some samples of fabric that will form part of her new line of hand screen and press to go with the Living Tiny range.

When I found the little parcel sitting on my desk at work I was soooo excited to see what she had in store for me and I was BLOWN away!!
Not only did I receive some absolutely gorgeous samples of her hand screen printed fabric and paper, I also got some snap piccies of some of the products that will embody the label when it launches in February/March this year.

I'm so proud of Aunty Barb and everything I have seen so far has really inspired me! I can't wait to make something beautiful out of the small samples!

Here's a sneak peek at what I received... (I'm positive you'll LOVE it!)



Above at the top is what Aunty Barb gave me as my birthday pressie - her first screen print! I love it! Below are samples of some of her printed fabric designs. I'm in love with the birds... too cute!


^^^ More cute fabric samples of the Chook print. ^^^

^^^ Aunty Barbs original "Geoffrey bird" designs printed on paper ^^^

I can't wait to see what else "Living Tiny" has got in store when it officially launches this year!


If you're interested to see more from this line keep an eye on this
website for more details!


Well done Aunty Barb, and thank you for sharing some of your amazing work with me! I can't wait to see more!! xxoo

1 comment:

  1. omg i am totally in love, "i want to purchase some" :) well done bard u did a awesome job and look forward to seeing more.

    bec cain

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo