Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I have missed you!

Hey there bloggy friends! It's been such a long time since I checked in and I have to admit I have absolutely missed blogging lately!!!

I am currently still on my travel adventure, today is my 50th day of travel and I have just touched down in Dublin, Ireland!! It's a chilly 12 degrees here but I am so excited to be here!

Sadly my big trip is coming to an end and I will most likely be back in Australia next week omg!!!! I have soooo many pictures to upload and share with you, tonnes of clothes to unpack, souvenirs to share with my family and friends and some down time to catch up on before I have to get back to reality!!

So many great things have happened to me in the past (almost) 2 months and I am feeling happy and better than ever! I hope you all feel the same too!

More news soon....

Ellie............ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo