Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer has come early for me

For me this year my winter was nicely cut short as I dived into summer in Europe.

I have to say, summer here hasn't been too harsh, I think probably because I caught the tail end of it. Most of the time I have spent it hanging by the beach or pool.... not too shabby at all!!!

I am still struggling to upload my photos but for some reason I managed to upload this one (strange that its the only one that worked???)

Here I am with my friend Jess earlier on in the trip just kicking back in Greece.... ah it has been nice! hehe

DSC_0760

Ellie.......x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ellie,

    Looks like you are having a wonderful time! Relax and enjoy! I love reading your blog! You really are living the dream! xx
    HAyley

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo