Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm still here!!

Hey there Bloggy friends, I am just dropping a quick note to say I am still here and hope to be updating my blog with some more piccies of my travels very soon!

At the moment I am in the gorgeous Holland countryside and am falling in love .......bad!

I can absolutely see myself living here, its so green and beautiful, the little squirrels are running around the garden along with the rabbits and birds and the horses and cattle grazing are just beautiful! I can't believe how much of a contrast this farming place is to our little dry spot of land back at home in Australia!!

I am off to take a bike ride into a small nearby town to take some more piccies of this beautiful place. I m currently having troubles uploading my photos but hope to sort this out soon. I think it may have something to do with the fact that most of the settings on this laptop are in Dutch!!! haha

I hope you are all happy and well! I hear the first day of spring in Australia has been beautiful in some areas. Bring on the new warmer weather I say!!!

Ellie...........x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo