Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's never too early...

... to write a Christmas list!!!


When I was in Singapore airport last week, I had a 7 hour lay over time between my flight in from London until my flight left for Sydney, so in amongst the jet lag, like any shopaholic girl I hit the many shops the airport had to offer!!


Whilst chilling at the Thai cafe (yes I was eating Thai food whilst in Singapore - I love Thai food!!) I noticed a HUGE billboard hanging from the roof about a new camera that seems to be taking over the DSLR scene.


I love my Nikon DSLR camera with a passion and have had it for about 2 years now but I'm always feeling like it weighs me down just a little.


If you're anything like me and love to drag your camera around everywhere with you (and you happen to have a bulky DSLR camera too), you'll know what I mean when I say that I'd love a camera that takes the same quality pictures as my big bulky Nikon but is a LOT lighter and more easily portable.


Well folks... it's here and I've found it!!!


The new Sony NEX 5N camera with changeable lenses and AWESOME quality pictures! Its just like a DSLR but a lot lighter and smaller!!! Yes!


sony nex 5n

(image)

sony_nex-5n_18-55mm_silver_d


(image)


Now, the NEX 5N is the top of the range at the moment, but there are some cheaper models (but still just as awesome) that came before the 5N, like this cutie... the NEX C3 (it comes in pink!!)


sony nexc3


(image)


I got the salesman at the airport to give me a few prices so I could weigh up how much damage one of these beauties would do to my wallet and I was a little surprised.


At the Sony store at the airport the NEX 5N was on sale and came with 2 lenses was only going to cost $979 AUD! I think thats not bad at all!


Now I don't know much about Sony cameras as I've never had one before but the sales guy did a pretty good job of winning me over! lol The cameras were sooo much lighter than my normal DSLR but had just as good a quality.


If anyone knows anything about Sony camera's (whether they are good or not) please drop me a comment!! Because I have a backup camera just in case.... I also test drove the Lumix GF2 by Panasonic which seems to offer the same sort of deal.


panasonic-lumix-gf2


(image)

Which do you think is better, Sony or Panasonic Lumix??? Because I think either one of these may be added to my Chrissie wish list!!!


Ellie..............x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo