Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Print-tastic

I have wanted to learn how to screen print for a long time now. I have seen so many gorgeous prints and some awesomely simple ones too and I want to get on this band wagon.

I am thinking if I can master the screen print I may be able to use this skill for a major project I will need to come up with for my final uni semester this year. I have been looking at workshop classes that are offered in Melbourne and unfortunately all of the dates that are available don't suit me. I think I am going to have to try DIY until I can get into a proper workshop. Have any of you done a workshop before?

I have been pinning some print-tastic inspirations while I dream of one day printing too!

Source: etsy.com via Ellie on Pinterest




Source: ffffound.com via Ellie on Pinterest


 
Source: etsy.com via Ellie on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Ellie on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Ellie on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo