Saturday, September 4, 2010

Banging out the tunes!!

I have been waiting for this album to be put together for a lonnnnng time! Being the hardcore Dixie Chicks fan that I am, as soon as I heard that they have FINALLY released the "Essential Dixie Chicks" album I raced out an bought my copy! I'm in love.


I don't know about you and if you're a fan of the Chicks (it's a bit of an acquired taste getting into their music, a bit of country/rock with a little "twang") but they have featured their picks of the "best songs" from their 4 albums ("Wide Open Spaces", "Fly", "Home" & "Taking the Long Way").

You'll get a nice dose of every facet of their music from the 90's - now which it's nice to hear how much their music has changed and how their sound has developed over time! I definitely recommend this (2 disc) album to any fan!!!

In other news, my uni exams are over (for now) and I'm packing up my car and heading back home first thing tomorrow morning! I can't WAIT to get home. It's amazing at how nice it feels to get back home after some time away and this week has definitely been a tough one for me, my brain is FRIED!!!

So more crafty news to come now that I will have a little more free time on my hands over the next few weeks!

I hope you're weekend is treating you well, OH and don't forget Fathers Day tomorrow!!

Happy (early) Fathers Day Dad!!!
Love ya lots!!

(Me and Dad riding our horses Splash & Benny on the farm 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo