Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Loosey Goosey Scarf

I just finished crocheting the "Loosey Goosey" scarf! It took me a little while even though it was a super easy pattern (I blame uni study stealing my time for this!)

I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, still deciding who to give it to or whether to keep it to myself! I couldn't get a great photo of myself wearing it (damn selfie photo's) but I think you get the idea.




The yarn looks lots different to how I imagined it would turn out, but nonetheless, its done and I made it! I love that feeling!

On to the next project... Roger's headband thingy, and the baby bear beanies for Roger's new cousins! More updates soon!!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo