Friday, October 8, 2010

Veggie patch update...

These days I find myself wishing that I had more time on my hands to do the stuff that I love, like crochet, knitting and of course time to tend to my (slightly neglected) veggie patches!!!
This week has seen Roger and I both very tired and worn out with work and uni study (for me) taking its toll. I managed to snap a few piccies of the yummy veggies in our garden, that are luckily surviving even without my constant attention!



This little strawberry bud is looking a little thirsty but I'm so glad that its still growing strong. Hopefully we'll have some yummy strawberries in no time!




Some zucchini seedlings started to sprout!


Our tomato plants are slowly getting bigger!


We've been super lucky with all of the rocket that I've planted, it seems to flourish no matter the conditions! These little seedlings sprouted pretty much straight away!

The weekend is fast approaching and I have plenty of crochet/knitting and gardening projects to work on. What have you got planned for the weekend??

* smiles *

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo