Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Lacy Cowl

I FINALLY finished it! My poor neglected Lacy Cowl project that I started quite a while ago! Today at crochet class down town at Jellywares I finished it off and I am soooo pleased with how it turned out!!

Once again it was almost impossible to take a photo of myself wearing it but hopefully you get the idea of how it looks!



I have to admit, the pattern that I used (which you can find here) was a little difficult for me to work out, but it was worth the little confusion because it looks awesome! The colour is great (being blacky-charcoal it will go with everything and I'm thinking that I'll wear it to work and "spruce" up my uniform! lol)

Now onto other projects!! I am still yet to have finished my second baby bear beanie (I only need to finish 1 ear and its done!!).

I am looking at making a slouch beret now in a new gorgeous yarn that I just purchased! (Yay) I'm just trying to find a pattern on Ravelry that I love, will keep you posted!!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo