Monday, October 3, 2011

Mustard love

When I was lapping up all of the ah-mazing shopping in London last month I noticed that the colour "mustard" was proving to be really popular in most shops.


Unfortunately for me, I can't wear clothing in "mustard" or yellow for that matter due to the fact that I have such pale skin. When I do attempt to wear it I look really washed out and often a tad sick!


If you are anything like me in this way, fear not! We can still don this trendy colour, just in the way of accessories!! Yay!

Thanks to the help of Polyvore, I've done some imaginary shopping and put together some mustard-y pieces that I love! You might love them too!!


mustard love edit

My favourite pieces from above have to be the large bag in the main picture - looks awesome against the checked print shirt ($98 by yesstyle.com), the heels ($92 by Jessica Simpson) and the cute thin belt which would look awesome around the middle of a pretty lbd ($37 by Zara.com)!


Gotta love imaginary shopping online. I just wish I could buy all of these things!!



Ellie........x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo