Friday, October 14, 2011

Why is it??


Why is it always when things seem to be traveling along smoothly and pretty well that there always seems to be one big fat bump in the road that throws you back a huge step wondering what the hell happened?!

Is it a law or something that as soon as you are happy and OK things go yucky again?

I'm having one of those days.

I'm not going to let it get to me though, I'm trying so hard to be positive about everything important in my life at the moment and so far (up until now I guess) it has been working for me.

Life is all about learning to deal with the curve balls. (This is what I think anyhow!)

I'm going to end today on a high note with positive thoughts of tomorrow and the weekend to come (Yayyy the weekend!!!)

give thanks

(image)

How has your day been?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo