Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I want to learn how to sew!


A year or so ago I took a really basic class in sewing purses and a shirt (you might remember my posts back here and here) and since then I haven't had the time or the chance to continue to learn how to sew. I think it is such a great skill to have and its one that I really want to get back into!

I don't know much about sewing, (or anything in my mind) but I know that I see so many gorgeous things on blogs and Pinterest and Oooh and Ahhh wishing that I could even sew a pin cushion together!

I don't have a sewing machine, or threads or even a packet of pins! I am the utmost beginner in this sense and need to find a class ASAP so I can start a new challenge!

Here are some cute things that I "pinned" while rampaging through Pinterest in the hope that one day I might get to learn how to make something from my wish list!!!!

Cute Floor Pillows

Cotton & Curls Easy Pencil Skirt Tutorial

Source

Cotton & Curls Peplum top tutorial

I found the cutest website by Cotton & Curls! How cute is that peplum top and that adorable cheetah pencil skirt?! OMG! I can't believe that she has made them herself! I am so inspired!! 

Do you know how to sew? Where did you learn?? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo